Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Twin Towers

Our friend Jimbo sent in a couple variations with a patriotic theme.
The Twin Towers Before: two, 20x20's stacked high side by side.
The Twin Towers After: A tray covered with a mixture of burnt and regular fries, then all other (non-liquid) ingredients chopped up and thrown on top, and topped off with condiments squirted in random piles for added effect.nice one Jimbo! I think they should be called "World Trade Center" and "Ground Zero" but thats just my opinion. Either way, its a great meal.

on a side note, me and my girlfriend hit up In-N-Out on the way home from a baseball game. It was a drivethru so I chickened out and ordered 2 Animal style single cheese burgers. she ordered the Grilled Cheese. pretty tame I know, but it was damn good eatin' .

1 comment:

jimbizzle said...

Nice and tasteless... just how I like it.